Here we brought to you the questions asked on 30th Novemeber 2016 in SSC CGL 2016 Tier-2 Exam. The Math and English Questions asked has been updated here and more detailed are given in PDF.
1. Question from Trigonometry: Tan^4Q + Tan^2Q =1 than
Cos^4Q + Cos^2Q = ?
2. Area maximum when perimeter equal? circle, square, triangle
3. If P=99 find P( p^2+3p+3)
4. Find no. of sides of regular polygon. When total surface area,volume,and area of two sides are given.
5. Sum of square of three no is 323.sum of square of two no. Is equal to the twice of third. Find the product of three no.
6. Find CI of 4000 for 4 year at 10 %rate
7. Find. (1+sec20+cot70)(1-cosec20+tan70..
8. CI difference is 723 at 20% for a yearly or half yearly basis.Find the Sum.
5. is called?
6. one word substitution
11. Fall Back On (Idioms)
12. When I visited/my grandpa and grandma’s house/ I found their missing./no error
13. Due to negligence /he failed /in examination/ne
If not working:
Note: Please Double Click to Download. Single Click will not work
We will update more.. Keep Visiting