SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released official notice regarding important instructions for Delhi police constable exam 2016. below are the instructions released by the ssc.
1. PROHIBITED ITEMS, such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines,
electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab.
2. Pen/pencil and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination
lab. Electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen
allotted to the candidates.
3. It is reiterated that Candidates should not bring Bags and prohibited items as
mentioned above to the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
4. If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination
lab, his/her candidature liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings
could be initiated against him/her. He/she would also liable to be debarred from
appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years.
5. Candidates should not wear charms, veil, items containing metals such as
ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge,
brooch, hair pin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons, etc.
Candidates are advised to wear open footwear like chappal, flotter, instead of
shoes as the candidates would be asked to remove shoes by the frisking staff.
6. Candidates are cautioned that they should appear only once for the recruitment of Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female In Delhi Police Examination-2016. Any candidate, who appears more than once for the
examination, would not only be disqualified from the said examination but would
also be debarred for three years from all examinations conducted by the
7. Candidates must also refrain from creating any obstruction during the conduct of the
Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female In Delhi Police
Examination-2016. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the
examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings couldbe initiated against him/her.
8. It may also be noted that no re-examination would be conducted if it is found thatthe examination was disrupted on account of instigation by the candidates.
9. Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the Reporting Time mentioned in theirAdmit Cards. They are required to reach the examination venue well in time. No entry, under any circumstances, would be allowed after the entry closing time.
Alternate Link: Click Here
Free Books SSC & Bank Exams…
- Free-Book: Kiran’s SSC English Chapterwise Solved Papers[PDF]
- Free-Book: A Mirror of Common Errors by A. K. Singh [PDF]
- Free-Book – Kiran’s SSC Mathematics (Solved Papers) [ PDF ]
- Free-Book: Math Formulas Tricks & Shortcuts for SSC CGL [PDF]
- Free-Book: Summarized Timeline of Indian History – All in One [PDF]
- Free-Book: Kiran’s Railway Non Technical CBT Question Bank [PDF]
- Free-Book: Objective General English by S. P. Bakshi [PDF]
- Free-Book : Platform’s SSC Advance Maths [ PDF Download ]