Maths is an important section of exam question paper of competitive exams. Scoring good marks in aptitude or math section takes a great amount of practice and advance notes. Also, the knowledge of the unique shortcut tricks and advance level of examples and notes.
Here This post is brought you the free advance maths handwritten notes for all the competitive exams special for SSC CGL 2018, SSC CPO 2018, SBI Clerk, RRB ALP and Group ‘D’ exams.
These advanced level maths notes consist of the below topics:
- Mensuration – Area and Volume Notes
- Trigonometry Notes
- Geometry Notes
handwritten notes are quite trustable and easy to read. So, these are the most important notes for the preparation of maths or aptitude of SSC, RRB and SBI exams.
SSC CGL Study material that helps you save time and r=bring accuracy during the exam time. Also, help you prepare you for all the advance level of questions to score high.
Other Free Math Books for SSC & Bank Exams…
- Algebra Study Notes Shortcuts by Math’s Mirror – Click Here
- Percentage Study Notes Shortcuts by Math’s Mirror – Click Here
- Number System Class Notes by Math’s Mirror – Click Here
- A Mirror of Common Errors by A. K. Singh – Click Here
- Math Formulas Tricks & Shortcuts for SSC CGL – Click Here
DOWNLOAD the Book FROM RED BUTTON BELOW. They will help you out in saving the TIME during the exam hours.
Advanced Aptitude Math Handwritten Notes for SSC CGL – PDF Download
Size: 7.23 MB
Quality: HIGH-Quality Handwritten Notes
►► IF YOU Want any other book, Comment below with the name of topic or book
Alternate Link: Click Here