Exam Tyaari brought to you the previous year questions asked in ssc exams in English sections from Odd One Out topics. These questions are framed based on the classification types of the objects, things or anything. Since these are easy to answer and consumes less time if you know how to answer and prepared well for them, it is always recommended to go through all the previous year exam questions.
Download the PDF from the below links and start studying all the previously asked questions to score BIG.
Must for SSC CGL, IBPS PO and Clerk, SBI PO and Clerk Exams.
English Prep Material for SSC & Bank Exams…
- Important Shortcuts & Notes for Learning English Grammar [PDF]
- Top 100 English Idioms & Phrases for Competitive Exams [PDF]
- Free-Book: Kiran’s SSC English Chapterwise Solved Papers[PDF]
- Top 100 Grammar Tricks of Error Detection & Sentence Improvement [PDF]
- Basic English Grammar Full Capsule for Competitive Exams [PDF]
- Free-Book: Math Formulas Tricks & Shortcuts for SSC CGL [PDF]
Credits: Mock Time • Size: Small Size ( MB)
Most Important Odd One Out (Classification) SSC Exam Previous Year Questions – PDF Download
Odd One Out PDF:
Alternate Link: Click Here