Blood Relation Questions PDF is a collection of important questions and tricks. Blood Relation questions are asked very commonly in all the papers and they appear to be very easy but mostly attempted wrongly, so to keep in mind the importance of blood relation problems in reasoning section here we are sharing a complete guide to solve blood relation problems with all the shortcut tricks possible and graphic maps.
However these problems are completely based on your practice and logical processing of mind so once you download the pdf, don’t just read and become rest assured to get it right in the exam. But after learning the ways of solving these related questions and shortcuts try to solve at least 5 to 10 questions from all the possible ways the question can be asked in the exam. Some type of questions are already given in the pdf, do try them and once done pick any practice paper and solve them to avoid any confusion during the exam.
These are one of the most tricky and easy to solve problems asked in the reasoning section if you know how to solve them.
Must for all the SSC CGL/CPO/CHSL, SBI PO/Clerk, and IBPS PO/Clerk, SIDBI, LIC, Delhi Police SI Aspirants.
Blood Relations Problem Solving Tricks in PDF
- Mother’s side relations – Maternal
- Father’s side relations – Paternal
- Mother’s or Father’s Son – Brother
- Mother’s or Father’s Daughter – Sister
- The Mother’s or Father’s Brother –Maternal/ Paternal Uncle
- Mother’s or Father’s Sister – Maternal/ Paternal Aunt
- The Mother’s or Father’s Father – Maternal/ Paternal Grandfather
- Mother’s or Father’s Mother – Maternal/ Paternal Grandmother
For More Download PDF…
Blood Relation Questions PDF
- Book Name: Blood Relation Questions and Tricks
- Language: English
- Size: 359 KB
- Format: PDF
- Shared By: IBPS Guide
English Grammar PDF
- Aman Vashishth English Grammar Class Notes PDF
- Ultimate English Grammar Handwritten Full Notes PDF
- English Grammar 85 Page Full Capsule with Rules Tricks PDF
- Basic English Grammar Full Capsule for Competitive Exams PDF
- Use of Articles (A, An, The) English Grammar Notes PDF
- Download A to Z List of Idioms and Phrases PDF
- All in One Vocabulary for SSC, IBPS, Railways Exams PDF