SSC CGL tier-2 exam is about to strike as you all are just finished with the Tier-1 exam.
To keep you going the momentum going and to make your dreams come true of a ssc officer, here we are sharing the previous year math questions from tier-2 papers. They may prove to be very helpful and suggesting to prepare for CGL tier-2 2017 exam.
Download the PDF of Math or Quant Previous Year Questions of SSC CGL Tier-2 Examination papers from the below links and score BIG.
Must for SSC CGL, IBPS PO and Clerk, SBI PO and Clerk Exams.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 Math(Quant) Previous Year Questions – PDF Download
PDF Size: Small Size (476 KB).
Number of Pages: 6
Download the PDF from the below links and score BIG. Must for SSC CGL, IBPS PO and Clerk, SBI PO and Clerk Exams.
Math questions PDF:
- 150 Computer Questions Previously Asked in SSC [PDF]
- One Word Substitution Asked in SSC Exams (1997 – 2016) – [PDF]
- Synonyms Asked in SSC Exams (1997 – 2016) – [PDF]
- Idioms and Phrases Asked in SSC Exams (1997 – 2016) – [PDF]
- Antonyms Asked in SSC Exams (1997 – 2016) – [PDF]
Important Books for Free…
- Free-Book: Math Formulas Tricks & Shortcuts for SSC CGL [PDF]
- Free-Book : Platform’s SSC Advance Maths [PDF Download]
- Math Capsule : Tips and Tricks for all Chapters Topic Wise [PDF Download]
- Free-Book: Arihant Objective General English by S. P. Bakshi [PDF]
- Free-Book – Kiran’s SSC Mathematics (Solved Papers) [ PDF ]
- Free-Book: 101 Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude [PDF]
- Free-Book: Math Geometry Study Material SSC CGL [PDF]
- Free-Book: Kiran’s One Liner Approach General Knowledge [PDF]