Geometry Notes PDF covers all the important shortcuts, notes, examples and tricks to solve line and angles questions.
The most basic and important part of all the geometric shapes is lines and angles. Lines and Angles form the basic concept of geometry section in the mathematics.
It’s important to study and practice the basic line and angles with all their properties. In this post, we are sharing the important pdf file with all the important study material for lines & angles. Also, this PDF includes 230 important questions to practice the whole conceptual idea of lines & Angles.
This is the most basic Geometry Notes PDF to prepare for any kind of competitive exams having maths as an important part of the syllabus.
Recommended for all competitive exam aspirants of UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI PO and Clerk Bank Exams aspirants. Also important for Railway RRB exams to score well in the maths.
Download the PDF directly from the red button below.
Geometry Study Notes and 230 Questions Answers PDF
• PDF Name: Geometry Notes with 230 Lines & Angles Questions
• Language: English
• Size: 4 MB
• Pages: 153
• Quality: Original
• Credits: Aspirant Notes
**Disclaimer:Exam Tyaari does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet. If anyway it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us: [email protected] or Contact Us.
Download Maths PDF
- Maths Trigonometry Notes Formulas Questions PDF
- Maths Notes for CGL, CHSL, CPO, MTS [English & Hindi PDF]
- Download Maths Class Notes of S S Bharti PDF
- Top 100 Solved Questions on Number System [PDF]
- Time Speed and Distance Notes & Tricks for RRB ALP PDF
- Maths Shortcut Tricks for Square Calculation PDF Download
- Free-Book: Percentage Study Notes Shortcuts by Math’s Mirror [PDF]
- Maths Shortcut Tricks Book – PDF Download