As it’s well known to you that general budget speech at parliament is going on by hounrable finance minister shree Arun Jaitley.As it’s very important from the perspective of upcoming all bank,UPSC, Railway, SSC, Govt, Private exams.
Here exam tyaari brings you the live updataion of each announcement, policy change, new introductions and other important stuff point wise in a live feed according to exam preparation point of views.
Some Ponits are as…
- ‘Forex reserves are at highest level at $350 billion‘
- ‘2016: Current account deficit seen at 1.4% of GDP‘
- ‘3 schemes to address weaker sections’
- GDP growth has accelerated to 7.6%. CPI inflation has come down to 5.4%.
- FY 16-17 will have the additional burden of implementing the VII pay commission and the defence OROP.
- New scheme for BPL families for gas connections. Staturtory backing for Aadhaar platform to ensure delivery of benefits.
- Jaitley announces the nine pillars of his Budget — Agriculture and farmers’ welfare, rural sector, social sector including healthcare, education, skills and job creation, infrastructure, financial sector reforms, ease of doing business, fiscal discipline, tax reforms to reduce compliance burden.
- 28.5 lakh hectares to be brought under irrigation.