Exam Tyaari brought you the full step by step guide on how to apply for IBPS RRB VI 2017 Exam. A candidate can apply for the below posts..
- Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Post of Officer
Please note that a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre out of Officer Scale I, Scale II and Scale III.
Important dates of IBPS RRB VI 2017…
- Online Registration Window: 24th July to 14th August 2017
- Prelims Exam: September 2017
- Mains Exam: November 2017
All the aspirants have to apply separately and pay fees/intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only from July 24 to August 14.
The candidates may follow these steps to apply for this IBPS RRB officer and office assistant vacancies:
Important Books for Free…
- Free-Book: Math Formulas Tricks & Shortcuts for SSC CGL [PDF]
- Free-Book : Platform’s SSC Advance Maths [PDF Download]
- Math Capsule : Tips and Tricks for all Chapters Topic Wise [PDF Download]
- Free-Book: Arihant Objective General English by S. P. Bakshi [PDF]
- Free-Book – Kiran’s SSC Mathematics (Solved Papers) [ PDF ]
- Free-Book: 101 Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude [PDF]
- Free-Book: Math Geometry Study Material SSC CGL [PDF]
- Free-Book: Kiran’s One Liner Approach General Knowledge [PDF]
Steps to Apply for IBPS RRB VI 2017 Exam.
Step 1: Go to Official IBPS Website www.ibps.in
Step 2: Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs”
Step 3: Click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-RRBs-OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the online Application Form.
Step 4: Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
Step 5: Login again with the Provisional Registration number and Password
Step 6: Enter and upload required personal details
Step 7: Submit the saved data
Reference: NDTV | Bank Officer