Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases official notice regarding the ongoing exam related malpractices in SSC CGL 2017.
The Notice Reads….
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) is
being conducted by the Commission w.e.f. 5.8.2017 to
23.8.2017 for 30,26,599 registered candidates. Till
21.8.2017, this examination has been conducted for 37 out of
43 Batches for 26,63,073 candidates, in which 14,02,331
candidates have actually taken the examination. (Average
attendance 52.66%). So far, the examination has been
conducted without any major untoward incident.
The Commission, till date, has registered criminal cases
against three candidates indulging in exam related malpractices
viz. two cases of impersonation and one case of cheating (and
not leakage of paper as reported by one local newspaper in
Jaipur). Strict action would be taken against the three
candidates as per the Rules of the Commission.
The examination for all the 43 Batches would conclude on
22nd August 2017.
Important Books for SSC CGL 2017 Free…
- Free-Book: Math Formulas Tricks & Shortcuts for SSC CGL [PDF]
- Free-Book : Platform’s SSC Advance Maths [PDF Download]
- Math Capsule : Tips and Tricks for all Chapters Topic Wise [PDF Download]
- Free-Book: Arihant Objective General English by S. P. Bakshi [PDF]
- Free-Book – Kiran’s SSC Mathematics (Solved Papers) [ PDF ]
- Free-Book: 101 Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude [PDF]
- Free-Book: Math Geometry Study Material SSC CGL [PDF]
- Free-Book: Kiran’s One Liner Approach General Knowledge [PDF]
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Malpractice and Paper Leak Notice: