Competitive Mathematics by Akash Tripathi is a recommended book for all the competitive exams. Mathematics is an important part of any competitive exam preparation.
By analyzing the recent year exam paper trends. It becomes quite clear that the maths question are is getting more conceptual and tricky as compared to the previous years.
Here Exam Tyaari brought you the best arithmetic maths notes for making your preparation a bit easier. Competitive Mathematics by Akash Tripathi will help you to score more in the mathematics section of the paper.
Free Competitive Mathematics by Akash Tripathi ebook – PDF Download
The topics covered in the competitive mathematics PDF by Akash sir is…
- NUMBER SYSTEM
- SQUARE AND CUBE OF NUMBERS
- HCF AND LCM
- TIME AND DISTANCE
- BOATS AND STREAMS>
- SIMPLE INTEREST
- COMPOUND INTEREST
- PROFIT AND LOSS
- WORK AND TIME
- PIPE AND CISTERNS
- CHAIN RULE
- MIXTURE AND ALLIGATION
- ALGEBRAIC EQUATIONS
- FRAMING OF EQUATIONS
- ADVANCED ALGEBRA
- HEIGHT AND DISTANCE
- CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY
This is a recommended free book pdf competitive mathematics for the preparation of arithmetic maths. All the important topics of maths from competitive exam perspective has been covered in the competitive mathematics pdf.
Must for all the aspirants of SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, MTS, IBPS, SBI PO & Clerk exams. Also, important for Railway RRB ALP, NTPC and Group ‘D’ exam.
Download the PDF directly from the red button below.
Competitive Mathematics by Akash Tripathi PDF Details:
• PDF Name: Competitive Mathematics by Akash Tripathi
• Author: Akash Tripathi
• Size: 8 MB
• Pages: 464
More Math PDF for Competitive Exams
- Free-Book: Platform SSC Advance Maths Vol – 1, 2, 3 [PDF]
- Advance Math Handwritten Notes for SSC CGL [PDF Download]
- Hand Written Maths Formulas Topicwise [PDF]
- Advance 1300 Math Formulas & Shortcuts for SSC CGL [PDF]
- Free-Book: Advanced Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav [PDF]
- Direction & Distance Reasoning Tricks and Solved Examples [PDF]