Here are some questions from all the shifts of SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Exam on the day 20th August 2017.
Check out the ENGLISH, Math and Memory based questions below.
▬ Synonyms Asked:
▬ Antonyms Asked:
▬ Find the Odd one out: 700,350,250,640 ?
▬ Area of the Circle is 616, what is the circumference?
▬ What is the Average of Numbers from 21 to 39?
▬ A takes 24 days and B takes 40 days to finish a work. If both work for 10 days then fraction of work left is?
▬ ABC is right angled at B. Angle A is 30° and BC =6√ 3. Find AC?
▬ ABC is right angled at B. If an altitude is drawn from B as BD, Find BC if AC=25 and DC=9?
Study Material in PDF for SSC & Bank Exams…
- Important Shortcuts & Notes for Learning English Grammar [PDF]
- Free-Book: Kiran’s SSC English Chapterwise Solved Papers[PDF]
- Free-Book – Kiran’s SSC Mathematics (Solved Papers) [ PDF ]
- Top 100 Grammar Tricks of Error Detection & Sentence Improvement [PDF]
- Free-Book: Math Formulas Tricks & Shortcuts for SSC CGL [PDF]
- [pdf] Lucent’s GK e-Book Download [Hindi]
- 5000 GK Questions Previously Asked in SSC Exam [PDF]: Part-1
- Free-Book: Objective General English by S. P. Bakshi [PDF]
- Free-Book: Platform’s SSC Advance Maths [ PDF Download ]
- Which is a intrusive igneous rock? granite
- Which country touches border with Nepal? China
- Questions on APJ kalam, IK Gujral books.
- Prime minister announced which scheme along with beti bachao beti padhai – Sukanya Samruddhi
- Nobel prize for medicine? Yoshinori Ohsumi
- Largest military spending country in world.? USA
- Loksabha seats in West Bengal? 42
- Gandhi came back to India from which country in 1915? South Africa
- Palk strait divides which country from India.? Sri Lanka
- Which river originates in Nepal?
- What happens when current is passed through electrolyte
- When census is taken what is the term for persons outside the country that time – migrants
- In an adult male how much RBC blood contains? 4.6 – 6.0 million
- Which country does not accept visa?
- Demand of normal good increase when income ? Increases
- Circulatory system was discovered by? William Harvey
- Where is Buland Darwaja? Fatehpur sikri (UP)
- Male part of plants? Stamen
- Longitudinal valleys between the lesser himalayas and shiwaliks are known as ? ‘duns’ in the west and ‘duars’ in the east.
- Right to equality comes under? Fundamental Rights
- The female part of plant is called? Pistil
- Who discovered Antarctica?Captain Cook
- Who was the emperor who sat on the throne at the age of 12? Akbar
- 61st Filmfare best movie award? Bajirao Mastani
- ICC World Cup 2015 Semi final was held between India and? Australia
- Which Mughal king was sent to prison by Aurangzeb? Shahjahan
- 2014 FIFA world cup final was held between? Germany vs Argentina